Sope have been supporting YMCA since 2008. The first installation of their SharePoint extranet was developed on SP2007 with the Website developed on the same platform. The extranet was upgraded to SP2010 in 2012.
In 2014 the extranet and the websites were upgraded to SP2013 which is currently supporting 5000 plus users.
YMCA Australia and 20 of the affiliated associations throughout Australia rely on Sope to deliver a completely outsourced SharePoint solution. The support contract includes:
- Hosting - Managing the cloud based server environment on Amazons AWS in Sydney
- Helpdesk - Providing support for SharePoint users
- Reactive Support – breaks and fix support for functionality
- Custom development – Estimation and development of specific solutions as required
Key Functionality includes
- Self-serve user Add/Change/Delete
- Integrated news feeds across extranet, Websites and associations
- Job advertising form starts in extranet – published to the website
- Find My Y – publishing branch locations to a map on the website drawing information in the branches list in the extranet.