Office 365 & SharePoint Consultant
Sope Web Technologies, Melbourne Area, Australia
Sope is an Office 365 & SharePoint consultancy specialising in building intranets that improve collaboration and efficiency within workplaces. Based in Melbourne, Sope deliver projects to a broad range of clients across Australia and beyond. We help organisations store, manage and share information in a way that avoids duplication, optimises business processes and enables collaboration from anywhere, on any device.
Sope is seeking an Office 365 & SharePoint Consultant to join our vibrant team to help us continue to deliver great solutions and cater to industry demand.
We need someone who's talented, energetic and passionate about Office 365 and technology in general. Essential for this role is good communication skills, well organised and the ability to think creatively.
If you have implementation and SharePoint or Office 365 experience, then we would like to talk to you about this role.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 2+ years SharePoint or Office 365 experience
- A strong knowledge of SharePoint Online
- A good understanding of the Office 365 suite
- Ideally have existing knowledge of the Power Platform
- Experience working with common business processes
- A balance of technical and analytical skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Client liaison and business analysis
- Developing technical solutions for clients, and delivering these on-time and on-budget
- Configuration of SharePoint sites and solution deployment
- Implementing business improvement processes within Office 365
Why work at Sope?
Apply via LinkedIn:
- Work in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with a great bunch of people
- Diversify your skill set by participating in new projects
- Work with a broad range of clients across various industries
- Broaden your skill set and discover what you love
- Great salary